COVID-19 Return Processing Delays
To better protect our employees, returned items will be held for a minimum of 48-hours before processing. Please expect delays in returned order processing. We appreciate your patience.
As fellow online shoppers we understand that sometimes you end up ordering items that you do not like, were not what you expected, or that did not fit. For those reasons Safety Glasses USA has implemented a fair and easy to follow return policy.
Important Return Guidelines:
- No returns on merchandise advertised as "Clearance" or "Discontinued".
- An RMA number MUST be obtained. See instructions below.
- Item(s) and packaging must be returned in like-new condition.
- RMA numbers expire after 30 business days.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items unless the items were damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- An order designated as a "Custom" or “Special Order” cannot be returned unless there is a verified manufacturer's defect.
- The customer will be advised if an order or quote is considered a "Custom" or “Special Order” before the order is processed.
Instructions For Returning Items:
- Call us toll free at 1-800-870-6189 within 30 days of receiving your order to receive an RMA Number.
- Package item with all packaging material and copy of your packing slip.
- Write your RMA Number on the exterior of package as shown in the example below.
- Ship package through carrier of your choice (we recommend you obtain a tracking number) to:
Safety Glasses USA, Inc.
1501 KDF Drive
Three Rivers, MI 49093