Looking for a glove that can stand up to tough work while providing excellent dexterity and sensitivity? Look no further than the Pyramex GL601 Micro-Foam Nitrile Gloves. These gloves feature a micro-foam nitrile coating that is tear and abrasion-resistant, while the 15 gauge nylon and spandex liner is silicone-free for added comfort. In addition, the foam nitrile absorbs oil to increase grip, and the additional foam coating acts like a sponge to help increase gripping power. So whether you're working in the garage or on a construction site, you'll be able to get the job done easily.
- ANSI Cut Level 1
- 15 gauge nylon and spandex liner (silicone free)
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Foam nitrile absorbs oil to increase grip
- Additional foam coating acts like a sponge to help increase gripping power
- Offers tactile sensitivity and dexterity
- Abrasion Rating: 4
- Circular Blade Cut Rating: 1
- Tear Rating: 3
- Puncture Rating: 1
- Coating: Micro-foam nitrile
- Liner shell: 15 gauge nylon & spandex
- Cuff: Nylon, spandex & latex elastic
This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in the wrist cuff). Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity signs or a known allergy to latex.
- Wash in warm water (30-40°C) (86-104°F)
- Use mild detergent
- Short cycle time (5-10 minutes)
- Low Tumble dry (60°C max) (140°F max)
Do not use any chemicals or sharp-edged objects for cleaning the gloves. Cleaning can alter the performance levels of the glove.
- CE EN388 standard features abrasion, cut, tear and puncture ratings. Abrasion ratings are based on the number of cycles required to abrade through the sample glove. Cut ratings are based on the number of cycles required to cut through the sample at a constant speed. Tear ratings are based on the amount of force required to tear the sample. Puncture ratings are based on the amount of force required to pierce the sample with a standard-sized point.
ANSI Cut Level 1
Think about it to have them in XXXL
My favorite gloves. I'm a HVAC tech. These gloves have great protection, but at the same time have great dexterity.