Gunnar Attache Computer Glasses with Tortoise-Rose Fade Frame and Amber Lens
- Usually Ships In 7-14 Business Days
The Attaché radiates sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Nylon frame material and flexible hinges for added comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Nose: 19 mm
- Front Width: 128 mm
- Temple: 140 mm
- AMBER – BLPF 65, BLOCKS 65% OF BLUE LIGHT - The signature Amber lens tint offers the best enhancement of contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare, and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum. Our signature Amber lens tint filters 65% of harmful high-intensity blue light and 100% of UV light.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the naked eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.