ESS/Oakley URx Prescription Insert for Cross Series, ICE and Oakley M-Frame
The U-Rx Prescription Lens Insert was developed to be the most comprehensive and adaptable Rx Solution ever made. This universal Rx carrier is the first to interchange across brands in a wide variety of ESS and Oakley ballistic eyeshields and goggles. Features two sets of nosepieces and goggle adapters for both ESS and Oakley products.
After the lenses have been corrected by an optometrist, the U-Rx Insert snaps into any of the following ESS and Oakley products:
- ESS Crossbow Eyeshield
- ESS Crosshair Eyeshield
- ESS Suppressor Eyeshield
- ESS ICE Eyeshield
- ESS ICE NARO Eyeshield
- ESS Profile NVG Goggle
- ESS FlightPro Goggle
- ESS Profile TurboFan Goggle
- ESS FirePro-1971 Goggles
- ESS FirePro-1977 Goggles
- Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle
- Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Eyeshield
- Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Eyeshield
The durable U-Rx accommodates a wide range of corrections to +/- 11.
The ESS U-Rx Insert includes:
- A black Nylon-framed U-Rx Prescription Carrier.
- A black ESS goggle adapter for Profile Series goggles.
- A black ESS nosepiece for ESS Crossbow, Suppressor, Crosshair, ICE and ICE NARO.
- A black Oakley goggle adapter for the Oakley SI Ballistic Goggle.
- A black Oakley nosepiece for the Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 and 3.0 eyeshield.
*APEL Note: The U-Rx is APEL-approved for use in the ESS Crossbow, ESS Profile NVG, and Oakley M-Frame 2.0.
Made In USA