Safety Optical B-52 Aye Mate Universal Sideshield Large (One Pair)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
The new B-52+ PLUS adds the exclusive SAFETYWING to its impressive list of patented protected features. It is easily adjustable for universal attachment to the broad spectrum of safety frames found in the real world workplace, large-medium and small. Fits large frames. **Sideshields only - Frames not included
- The SAFETYWING provides additional vertical and horizontal coverage and prevents impact related injuries by dispersing the kinetic energy over the entire wing surface, protecting the orbiting facial area from lacerations and fractures
- The patented LIVING HINGES allow simple adjustment of either the upper or lower quadrants of the shield so as to easily adapt to any frame shape
- GE Lexan Polycarbonate resin provides superior impact resistance, visual clarity and UV protection
- Unbiased testing - certification by a major independent laboratory to confirm compliance to the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards. Independent Certification assures the HSE professional of OSHA acceptance for use in the workplace
- SOS Patent Number 6,832,389 and others
- Proudly Made in USA
Sideshield Tint: CLEAR - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified
For help installing see our Sideshields Installation Guide.
Made In USA
Product exceeded my expectations
Good product! Serves the purpose!
Great addition to add to my glasses. This is my new normal working in healthcare.
A little tricky to use and should be put on a pair of glasses permanently. I was going to use them on and off for shooting but this would be difficult. good price and functional
The side shields worked and fit my glasses but the rubber bands both broke during installation. Small hair ties did the trick.
I Thought I ordered the large shields but they don’t come anywhere near fit in my glasses and my glasses are not that large
Good for the price but does cause glare when out in the sun
fit well, glasses still fold up, much better than the clip on ones that came with my prescription safety glasses