Noisefighters SightLines Gel Ear Pads For Earmuffs
Noisefighters SightLines Gel Ear Pads Features:
- Bottom line: these are upgraded gel ear pads that are the first with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the seal and causing headaches.
- Noisefighter's latest design features a rim to slide under the clips on headsets like Impact® Sport and a non-permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for a much more secure fit and peel + stick compatibility with snap-in plastic adapter plates (available separately) to fit headsets from dozens of manufacturers.
- Best results with straight-style glasses arms, and our super-soft silicone gel produces an amazing seal with other types of glasses arms.
- Our unique horseshoe-ring shaped double-hump front face and 1/4" inch of silicone gel provide significantly better softness and sealing vs. competitors' pads.
- When headset is lowered as much as possible, glasses temples arms can be dropped into relief cuts and will sit in a protected channel just above the ear. Using the relief cuts is completely optional. Our gel pads also work like normal without glasses.
- Use of super-premium acoustic memory foam and a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening that is immediately noticeable to even the most casual user.
- Designed by a Marine Corps combat veteran, made in the USA, and designed for use in any climate. Polyurethane outer skin is UV-resistant, waterproof, and much longer-lasting than vinyl used on cheap pads. These gel pads are tough. Plus, Noisefighter's warranty their pads for an entire year, regardless of what continent or climate you operate in.
This is a replacement set of two (2), premium, gel-filled, adhesive-back SightLines ear cushions. You can also add optional adapter plates, which accommodate additional earmuff brands & models to your order.
Please carefully inspect the lists below regarding compatibility so that you can order correctly. Some earmuff brands will require adapter plates.
This model is fully compatible with many Howard Leight, Peltor, and Ops-Core headsets without any adapter plates. The adhesive is non-permanent and pads can be removed dozens of times, or even swapped between headsets, without degrading the bonding strength. We use the same type of adhesive that is used on military headsets to hold pads in place. There is an outer lip on this pad that slides under the Howard Leight headset retaining clips and provides a secondary method to secure the pads.
This model is compatible with any headset that utilizes pads that are 4" tall x 3" wide and allow users to peel off / remove their original pads and apply new adhesive-backed pads.
Compatible Headsets Without Adapter Plates:
- Howard Leight Impact Sport (including Bolt version)
- Howard Leight Impact Pro
- Howard Leight Leightning (all models)
- Howard Leight Sync (all models)
- Howard Leight Viking (all models)
- Howard Leight Verishield
- 3M WorkTunes Wireless / Bluetooth model (please additionally purchase our Peltor HY79+ HY80 adapter plates if you own the old-style WorkTunes headset that only has an AM/FM radio)
- 3M Peltor RangeGuard
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 100, 300, 500
- Awesafe GF01
- Axil / Sportear Trackr
- Caldwell E-Max (standard and low-profile)
- GLORYFIRE M8056T
- Kask SC1, SC2, and SC3
- Mpow Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs
- Ops-Core AMP (note: outer lip may overlap and need to be removed with knife / scissors, but this is only an aesthetic issue)
- NoiseBuster PA4000, PA4100, and PA4200
- Pro Ears - multiple models compatible; customer must verify that their original pads can be peeled off and our 3 x 4" pads can be glued on
- Radians - multiple models compatible; customer must verify that their original pads can be peeled off and our 3 x 4" pads can be glued on
- TR Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System
- Winchester Passive Folding Earmuffs / Low Pro Passive Folding Earmuffs
Compatible Headsets With Adapter Plates:
WALKER'S GAME EAR HEADSETS SNAP-IN PLASTIC ADAPTER PLATES -- COMPATIBLE HEADSETS:
- Walker's Game Ear Razor Series (including SLIM and COMM BT and PATRIOT model but excluding RAZOR COMPACT model)
- Walker's Game Ear Ultimate Power Muff (including Alpha and Quad version)
- Walker's Game Ear Ultimate Quad Connect
- Walker's Game Ear Ultimate Digital Quad Connect
- Walker's Game Ear Ultimate Digital Quad 4x4
- Walker's Game Ear XCEL
- ACTFIRE Safety Earmuffs (clone of Razor headset)
PELTOR TACTICAL HEADSETS SNAP-IN PLASTIC ADAPTER PLATES -- HY79 / HY80 CLONE -- COMPATIBLE HEADSETS:
If your headset is not listed below but is compatible with the HY79 or HY80 hygiene kit, then it is guaranteed compatible with our model.
OUR PELTOR HY79/HY80 MOUNTING PLATE CLONE DOES NOT FIT RANGEGUARD, SPORT TACTICAL 100 / SPORT TACTICAL 300 / SPORT TACTICAL 500, OR THE WORKTUNES WIRELESS / BLUETOOTH MODEL. PELTOR MADE A NEW ADAPTER PLATE THAT LOOKS SIMILAR TO THIS ONE BUT IS NOT THE SAME SIZE. FORTUNATELY, PELTOR CHOSE TO ADHESIVE MOUNT THEIR PADS TO THE UNDERLYING PLASTIC MOUNTING PLATES, SO YOU CAN PEEL THE FOAM PADS RIGHT OFF (TAKES FIVE SECONDS) AND THEN ADD OUR STANDARD / UNIVERSAL ADHESIVE PADS TO THAT UNDERLYING PLASTIC MOUNTING PLATE.
- 3M Worktunes AM / FM (original model only, not Wireless / Bluetooth model; please read warning above and instead just order our Standard / Universal Mount pads with adhesive backing if you have the Wireless / Bluetooth model)
- 3M Peltor ComTac II / III / XP / XPI
- 3M Peltor ProTac
- 3M Peltor Shotgunner
- 3M Peltor Sound-Trap
- 3M Peltor Sport
- 3M Peltor SportTac
- 3M Peltor SWAT-Tac II / III
- 3M Peltor Tactical 6-S
- 3M Peltor TacticalPro
- 3M Peltor Tactical Sport
- Racing Electronics Platinum Plus headsets
CLONE OF PELTOR HYX1 / HYX2 / HYX3 / HYX4/ HYX5 HYGIENE KIT SNAP-IN PLASTIC ADAPTER PLATES -- HERE ARE COMPATIBLE HEADSETS:
If your headset is not listed below but is compatible with the HYX1, HYX2, HYX3, HYX4, or HYX5 hygiene kit, then it is guaranteed compatible with our model.
- 3M Peltor X1A
- 3M Peltor X2A
- 3M Peltor X3A
- 3M Peltor X4A
- 3M Peltor X5A
CLONE OF PELTOR HY10 HYGIENE KIT SNAP-IN PLASTIC ADAPTER PLATES -- HERE ARE THE COMPATIBLE HEADSETS:
If your headset is not listed below but is compatible with the HY10 hygiene kit, then it is guaranteed compatible with our model.
3M Peltor 95 / 98 / 101 / 105 / III and Professional Model
INVISIO / SORDIN / TCI HEADSETS SNAP-IN PLASTIC ADAPTER PLATES -- COMPATIBLE HEADSETS:
- Invisio T5 (please transfer o-ring from original pads onto our pads if applicable)
- Sordin Supreme including all variants like Pro X (please transfer o-ring from original pads onto our pads if applicable)
- TCI Liberator, DEHP, HP (please transfer o-ring from original pads onto our pads if applicable)
Why use SightLines Ear Cushions?
Earmuffs that use traditional cushions rely on the softness of the ear cushion to conform to the shape of the eyewear stems. However, whenever eyewear is inserted, even the softest cushions unevenly distribute pressure around the ear, cause hot spots which then lead to headaches, and allow unwanted noise through the broken head seal.
By adding a recessed channel, or relief cut, at the top of the cushion for eyewear to slide along, the head seal can remain intact instead of being forced open when eyewear is inserted. SightLines is an extremely simple and inexpensive solution. SightLines headset cushions replace your existing ones and install in seconds.
The only change you'll need to make when wearing a headset with SightLines is to first slide your eyewear above the cushions and then move them down into the recessed upper channel and onto the shelf. The shelf is less than one pinky finger's thickness above the location where glasses normally rest, and it feels completely natural for eyewear to sit at this location. These cushions are fully compatible with prescription eyewear, including multi-focal lenses.
Eyewear no longer causes hot spots around the ears. In addition, the unique horseshoe ring design and use of silicone gel and memory foam softens the cushion so much that compression is significantly reduced, pressure is better equalized across a larger surface area, and eyewear won't sit crookedly. It's like wearing pillows on your head. Our cushions are also quite roomy, so ears won't feel cramped. You can wear them all day with or without eyewear, with no change in comfort. You won't ever want to wear normal headset cushions again.
Government testing has shown a 1-10dB decrease in sound deadening when eyewear breaks the head seal on traditional ear cushions. This is a serious safety issue as a 3 dB increase represents a doubling of sound intensity. We believe SightLines solves this completely by keeping the head seal closed when eyewear is inserted correctly.
A broken head seal permits significantly more noise into the headset, and this isn't just a safety issue: it is detrimental to proper monitoring for audio professionals and it's annoying for anyone who wants to keep undesirable noise out when wearing eyewear (like an airline passenger using noise-cancelling headphones or a pilot trying to monitor incoming traffic). Again, we believe SightLines solves this completely by keeping the head seal closed when eyewear is inserted correctly.
Materials and Durability:
SightLines cushions are manufactured with only premium components. They are designed to survive in nearly every environment on earth. SightLines was designed by military veterans, who understand that gear dependability is crucial.
Internally, both silicone gel and sound-deadening memory foam provide the ultimate in softness. The silicone gel's flexibility is amazingly similar from -100F to +300F (-70C to 150C). The sound-deadening memory foam meets FAR 25.853 for U.S. aviation use.
Externally, an ultra-thin sheet of rugged polyurethane provides a supple outer skin. The polymer skin is resistant to UV rays, has anti-fungal properties, and does not absorb moisture and quickly degrade like cheaper materials.
SightLines should last for several years of normal use instead of degrading quickly like faux leather or vinyl pads. Be sure to hand wash our cushions with soap and water as necessary. It is not recommended that you submerge the headset cushions in water.
Noisefighters SightLines Gel Ear Pads are designed by a U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran, patent pending and made in the USA.
SightLines™ Headset Cushions - How to Wear Them
SightLines gel pads - Adhesive Mount - be sure to press firmly to ensure solid bond
The first gel pads for headsets with relief cuts for glasses. ...
SightLines gel pads - Installation - Walker's Game Ear headsets
The first gel pads for headsets with relief cuts for glasses.
SightLines gel pads - Installation - Invisio T5 / Sordin / Liberator / ComTac
The first gel pads for headsets with relief cuts for glasses.
SightLines Ear Pads - Installation - 3M Peltor X-Series
SightLines gel pads - Installation - 3M Peltor Optime
Great replacement option for OEM pads. The NoiseFighter pads do not continue to compress after a long time like most other soft pads. Great noise seal and comfortable for long periods of wear. They are not the cheapest option, but I am happy I spent the money to buy them.
Have not used it much yet hence the 4 star rating , see if they hold up for a year . They are more comfortable !
Love these! I’m a firearms instructor so wearing my ear and eye pro all day- these are great!
Works as advertised very comfortable highly recommend
Much more comfortable than foam pads. Makes cheap hearing protection feel premium
A lot more comfortable than stock pads - the cutout for safety glasses makes a real difference.
Expensive, but very comfortable. Will be testing them out today to see if they produce an improved seal with glasses on.
These are a great upgrade.