Howard Leight Sync Stereo Ear Muff NRR 25
Most stereo earmuffs provide some level of hearing protection. But often sacrifice sound quality for attenuation.
That’s why we created Sync, the latest innovation in passive hearing protection for active lifestyles. It’s a stereo earmuff that’s in Sync with proper levels of hearing protection, high-fidelity sound and your ability to listen to portable audio devices safely at work – and at home.
- Volume Management Technology manages output volume from portable audio devices at 82 dBA*
- Provides ideal protection from most low to medium hazardous noise levels
- Ideal for use at work and at home
- No batteries required – just plug in and go!
- Includes 3.5mm input cable, plugs into most MP3 players, mobile phones, and other personal audio devices
- Technologically advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds that are typically sacrificed in a stereo earmuff
- Balanced sound across frequencies eliminates the need to “crank up” the volume
- On-par sound quality of many professional and high-end personal stereo headphones
- Sleek diamond pattern headband looks cool, easy to clean
- Reinforced fork slides with handholds for easy and comfortable fit
* Based on sound output no greater than 126mV.
**iPod not included.