Gunnar Emery Computer Glasses with Crystal Tortoise Frame and Amber Lens
- Usually Ships In 7-14 Business Days
Emery was created for those seeking the absolute most from their digital experience. Premium frame material and impeccable frame design is paired with our unique proprietary lens engineered to block harmful blue light, improve clarity and focus, resulting in optimal visual performance.
- High-quality acetate material
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Nose: 15 mm
- Frame Width: 126 mm
- Temple: 143 mm
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- AMBER – BLPF 65, BLOCKS 65% OF BLUE LIGHT - The signature Amber lens tint offers the best enhancement of contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare, and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum. Our signature Amber lens tint filters 65% of harmful high-intensity blue light and 100% of UV light.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the naked eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.