Bolle Rush Plus Safety Glasses with Black/Gray Temples and CSP Indoor/Outdoor Platinum Anti-Fog Lens
Bulk discount rates
Save money when you buy more.
|BUY 12 - 59||3% OFF|
|BUY 60 +||5% OFF|
Safety glasses and other PPE items are not "One-Size Fits All". Bolle Rush Plus Safety Glasses feature an ultra-sporty design available in multiple color choices for the employee who wants to look good & have proper protection. With different lens and temple color options available you can feel free to express yourself when you are on the job, at target practice, or a sunny day on the beach without giving up the protection offered by a traditional ANSI Z87+ rated pair of safety glasses.
The Rush Plus features an exclusive Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating. This permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and significantly delays the onset of fogging, assuring greater safety, reliability, and comfort. The new PLATINUM lens coating guarantees improved protection in all conditions.
Do you need dust and flying debris protection as well? Turn your Rush Plus Safety Glasses into Foam-Padded Safety Goggles with the Bolle Rush Plus Foam and Strap Kit (sold separately).
- Upper browbar protection
- Exclusive new Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating
- Co-injected, Ultra-Flex, bi-color temples
- Non-slip bridge
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA/UVB light
- This innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. CSP technology's ability to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating to substantially combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses. Recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Visible Light Transmission: 63%
- UV Light Absorption: 99%
- Blue Light Absorption: 52%
- Infra-Red Light Absorption: 14%
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2015 requirements.
Overall a good quality pair of glasses.. the strength is very good..however they are not as comfortable as other glasses I’ve had in the past like (no cry) I have not worn them yet on the construction site so I cannot say how well they hold up to dust and scratch. But overall I am happy enough with the quality so far regarding vision and strength.
Absolutely perfect. Comfortable, look amazing, good quality