Bolle Baxter Safety Glasses with Black Frame, Strap and CSP Platinum Anti-Fog Lens
- Usually ships the next business day
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
Baxter, a stylish option in foam-padded safety glasses/goggles. The convertible Baxter comes with a waterproof foam and ingenious system for attaching the strap without requiring the removal of the temples, effectively converting the eyewear to a goggle that offers effective protection from sprays of solids and liquids, and against dust. When worn with its strap, Baxter is rated D3, D4 and D5 for protection from liquid splash, dust and fine dust. The sturdy wraparound frame provides the wearer with the protection necessary for superior job performance.
The Bolle Baxter features the exclusive Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating. This permanent coating, applied to both sides of the lens, gives them a high resistance to scratching and significantly delays the onset of fogging, assuring greater safety, reliability, and comfort. The new PLATINUM lens coating guarantees improved protection in all temperature conditions.
- Wraparound frame
- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Lens - Platinum Coating
- High-impact polycarbonate lens
- Increased peripheral protection
- Adjustable head strap - enhances fit and protection
- Waterproof foam and removable strap
- 99.99% UVA/UVB light absorption
- This innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. CSP technology's ability to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating to substantially combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses. Recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Visible Light Transmission: 63%
- UV Light Absorption: 99%
- Blue Light Absorption: 52%
- Infra-Red Light Absorption: 14%
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified