Bolle Baxter Safety Glasses with Black Frame, Strap and CSP Platinum Anti-Fog Lens
Bulk discount rates
Save money when you buy more.
|BUY 12 - 59||3% OFF|
|BUY 60 +||5% OFF|
Baxter, a stylish option in foam-padded safety glasses/goggles. The convertible Baxter comes with a waterproof foam and ingenious system for attaching the strap without requiring the removal of the temples, effectively converting the eyewear to a goggle that offers effective protection from sprays of solids and liquids, and against dust. When worn with its strap, Baxter is rated D3, D4 and D5 for protection from liquid splash, dust and fine dust. The sturdy wraparound frame provides the wearer with the protection necessary for superior job performance.
The Bolle Baxter features the exclusive Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating. This permanent coating, applied to both sides of the lens, gives them a high resistance to scratching and significantly delays the onset of fogging, assuring greater safety, reliability, and comfort. The new PLATINUM lens coating guarantees improved protection in all temperature conditions.
- Wraparound frame
- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Lens - Platinum Coating
- High-impact polycarbonate lens
- Increased peripheral protection
- Adjustable head strap - enhances fit and protection
- Waterproof foam and removable strap
- 99.99% UVA/UVB light absorption
- This innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure from bright light to low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. CSP technology's ability to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating to substantially combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses. Recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Visible Light Transmission: 63%
- UV Light Absorption: 99%
- Blue Light Absorption: 52%
- Infra-Red Light Absorption: 14%
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified
These safety glasses are pretty good; comfortable and do not fog up after extended use. I do wish they were not tinted though. Also, the strap was made incorrectly as it does not connect properly to the sides of the glasses, therefore, unusable.
Bought for COVID PPE. These are comfortable and lightweight but the lenses are tinted (I suppose for the UV rating) which won’t work for me in the hospital as I often work nights in darkened rooms. Also they look like I’m wearing sunglasses inside. I’ll be returning to try to find a clear lens version.
Great Glasses, Great Company!
I ordered 4 sets of these glasses and they arrived quickly and undamaged. The foam around the eyes is comfortable and creates a perfect seal that makes me feel safe when using these to work. I had to look at the picture again as there isn’t any directions included for how to attach the strap but it’s not hard if you look at the picture. Very satisfied customer!
Quality glasses with arms and strap.
High quality and great price.
My only complaint is the arms start to hurt the top of my ears. Other than that they are great!