Randolph XLW 2-Lens Premium Clay Kit with HD Medium and CMT Lenses
Co-Designed by the shooting industry’s top opticians, the Randolph XLW Shooting Glasses combines a sleek frame design with professional optical performance.
- Lifetime solder joint warranty
- Reduced distance between lenses
- Adjustable nose bridge and arms for a custom fit
- Interchangeable NexPC lenses
- Angular lenses to prevent fogging
- Frame (Bayonet or Cable Temple)
- Hard Case (Contains Slots For Optional Extra Lenses)
- Microfiber Pouch
- Maintenance Kit
- HD Medium Lens - Offers incredibly crisp, clear vision by incorporating precise technology that filters out blue light to increase contrast while perfectly targeting the shooter's mark. This lens is the expert choice for medium light conditions. Great for red/green deficiency. LT-52%
- ColorMag (CMT) Lens - Intensifies orange targets against any background. See up to 250% more orange light than a standard lens without affecting other colors. LT-18.50%
Ranger XLW Lens Features:
- NexPC Lens Technology is 5-6 times more impact resistant than standard polycarbonate.
- Professional grade optics are 100% distortion free.
- Superior scratch resistance compared to traditional polycarbonate lenses.
*While all Randolph Shooting Glasses would presumably pass ANSI testing, they are not stamped for safety compliance and they are not designed for industrial safety applications, therefore they are not endorsed as "safety glasses" by SafetyGlassesUSA.com.