Pyramex CorXcel GL602C3 Cut-Resistant Micro-Foam Nitrile Gloves
- 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Foam nitrile absorbs oil to increase grip
- Additional foam coating acts like a sponge to help increase gripping power
- ANSI Cut Level: 2
- Abrasion Rating: 4
- Circular Blade Cut Rating: 1
- Tear Rating: 3
- Puncture Rating: 1
- Coating: Micro-foam nitrile
- Liner shell: 13 gauge HPPE
- Cuff: HPPE & latex elastic
This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in the wrist cuff). Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity signs or a known allergy to latex.
- Wash in warm water (30-40°C) (86-104°F)
- Use mild detergent
- Short cycle time (5-10 minutes)
- Low Tumble dry (60°C max) (140°F max)
Do not use any chemicals or sharp-edged objects for cleaning the gloves. Cleaning can alter the performance levels of the glove.
- CE EN388 standard features abrasion, cut, tear and puncture ratings. Abrasion ratings are based on the number of cycles required to abrade through the sample glove. Cut ratings are based on the number of cycles required to cut through the sample at a constant speed. Tear ratings are based on the amount of force required to tear the sample. Puncture ratings are based on the amount of force required to pierce the sample with a standard-sized point.
- ANSI standard features cut ratings that range from A1 through A9. Cut ratings are based on the grams of weight needed to cut through the material. Our ANSI cut level glove options include A2 (500-999 grams to cut), A3 (1,000-1,499 grams to cut) and A4 (1,500-2,199 grams to cut).
ANSI Cut Level 2
These are my preferred gloves for scuba and spearfishing. I need dexterity, a good wet grip and something that offers some protection from teeth and spines. These fill the requirement very nicely. I always have an extra pair in case a dive buddy doesn't have gloves and after the dive they always ask where they can get a pair of these.