Pyramex Poly-Torq GL401 Gloves
- Usually ships the next business day
- 13 gauge cut-resistant HPPE liner
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- Low particulate shed
- Grips well without being sticky
- Offers tactile sensitivity and dexterity
- Abrasion Rating: 4
- Circular Blade Cut Rating: 1
- Tear Rating: 3
- Puncture Rating: 1
- Coating: polyurethane (PU)
- Liner shell: 13 gauge nylon
- Cuff: nylon & latex elastic
This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in the wrist cuff). Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity signs or a known allergy to latex.
- Wash in warm water (30-40°C) (86-104°F)
- Use mild detergent
- Short cycle time (5-10 minutes)
- Low Tumble dry (60°C max) (140°F max)
Do not use any chemicals or sharp-edged objects for cleaning the gloves. Cleaning can alter the performance levels of the glove.
- CE EN388 standard features abrasion, cut, tear and puncture ratings. Abrasion ratings are based on the number of cycles required to abrade through the sample glove. Cut ratings are based on the number of cycles required to cut through the sample at a constant speed. Tear ratings are based on the amount of force required to tear the sample. Puncture ratings are based on the amount of force required to pierce the sample with a standard-sized point.