PIP 34-874 MaxiFlex Ultimate Seamless Knit Nylon/Lycra Gloves - Nitrile Coated Micro-Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers
Looking for a glove that will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance? Look no further than the PIP 34-874 MaxiFlex Ultimate Work Glove! This glove is made with micro-foam nitrile coatings that are compatible with light oils and features a knit wrist to help prevent dirt and debris from entering. The PIP 34-874 is also 100% silicone-free and offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today. Additionally, this glove is 25% thinner than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance. Finally, the PIP 34-874 utilizes the latest knitting technology to provide a more comfortable fit. Order your PIP 34-874 MaxiFlex Ultimate Work Glove today, and see the difference for yourself!
- ANSI Cut Level 1
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Compliance: Made from component material which comply with Federal regulations for food contact, 21CFR, 170-199.
- General assembly
- Automotive components
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
ANSI Cut Level 1