Oakley SI Gascan with Cobalt Cerakote Frame and Black Iridium Polarized Lenses
Oakley is proud to partner with Cerakote in an effort to provide our customers with the most durable and mission critical eyewear protection possible.
The stress-resistant O Matter Frame of the Oakley SI Gascan wraps around with excellent peripheral clarity and protection. The Polaric Ellipsoid Dual Lens helps expand your peripheral view and have 100% UV protection as well as protecting from the harmful effects of Blue Light up to 400nm. The polycarbonate, Black Iridium Lens eliminates 90% of ambient light, making them ideal for everyday use. The way the glasses contour around your face allows them to fit under motorcycle helmets. The GasCans are an excellent choice for medium to large heads and offer superior quality and protection.
- High Definition Optics (HDO) combines patented optics and Plutonite lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view
- Medium to Large Fit
- Polaric Ellipsoid Dual lens
- Durable, lightweight polycarbonate lenses provide startling optical clarity and protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Frame Width: 149 mm
- Temple Length: 128 mm
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA