Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses with Polished Black Frame and Black Iridium Polarized Lenses
- Usually ships the next business day
Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of our coveted Half Jacket sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO). Wherever your sport takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology.
Our original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. But when it came to protection and comfort, we weren’t about to mess with the best, so we made it with the same lightweight O Matter frame material and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you’re dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory. When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out all UV.
We engineered plenty of optional lenses for Half Jacket 2.0, so you’ll be ready for any environment. Iridium lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You also can get optics with Transitions SOLFX photochromic technology that automatically darkens the lenses in response to sunlight. Half Jacket 2.0 is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA