Oakley SI Turbine Blackside Sunglasses with Matte Black Frame and Prizm Black Polarized Lens
Oakley SI Turbine cranks up the active look with interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium. Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight O Matter and a lens shape inspired by our popular Hijinx sunglass, its durability and performance would make a sport frame jealous.
The lenses are cut from a single curved toric surface then fitted into the frame to maintain the original contour, an achievement made possible by Polaric Ellipsoid geometry that maintains precise visual clarity along curves that open up peripheral vision. This self-assured look has a touch of active styling and the all-day comfort of a Three-Point Fit, an Oakley innovation that ditches the uneven pressure points of conventional frames.
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased
- Comfort and performance
- Interchangeable accessory metal icon accents
Prizm Black Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Black
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA