Oakley SI Thin Blue Line Gascan with Black Frame and Grey Lens
Oakley's partnership with our nations Law Enforcement has lasted for decades. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort for these brave men and women. An obsession with research and development continues to produce duty essential equipment for those whose lives depnd on their gear. The Thin Blue Line collection is devoted for honoring these ambassadors of the law.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO), POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view. UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
- Medium to Large Fit
- Polaric Ellipsoid Dual lens
- Durable, lightweight polycarbonate lenses provide startling optical clarity and protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
- 100% UV Protection
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA
Purchasing the sunglasses was really easy and quick. I received them in just a couple of days which was quicker than I thought they would arrive. The sunglasses were packaged nicely so they were not damaged in any way.