Oakley SI Targetline Sunglasses with Matte Black Frame and Prizm Black Lens
- Usually ships the next business day
Built with sport performance in mind, Oakley gave Targetline an angled brow and sleek temples designed to fit well under a hat. The integrated side shields help combat backside glare, while the taller lens ensures uninterrupted downward vision, whether you're swinging at the golf ball or finding your way through obstacles. The flatter lens base provides a more lifestyle look and allows for a wider range of prescriptions. The textured inner temples and a no-slip Unobtainium nosepiece give a comfortable fit while maintaining retention. A Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment, ensuring the innovations of XYZ Optics can maximize clarity at all angles of vision.
All Oakley lenses offer HDO Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Prizm Black Lens:
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA