Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha Array with Black Frame and Prizm Grey and Clear Lenses
- Usually ships the next business day
ALPHA is an ecosystem - modular and scalable to meet the unique demands of those who face the unknown. Whether a soldier is configuring a weapon or load carriage, versatility is key. That’s what inspired the ALPHA concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration. ALPHA is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle with a single lens working across all platforms.
- Durability and all-day comfort, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens interchange
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core, Team Wendy and Crye Helmets
- Oakley SI Prizm technology uses formulated dye compounding technology producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, and improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- Fog Free - Flush-mount surface creates a Venturi effect to maximize airflow and prevent fog build up. Anti-fog capability enhanced with three-point retention architecture and anti-fog coating on inside of lens.
- Hybrid Lens - Hybrid Lens shape to maximize comfort and field of view
- Interchangeable Lens - Replacement lens is compatible with the Halo Goggle
- Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2015
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.