Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Hybrid Photochromic Replacement Lens
Fits SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0. Does NOT fit Industrial M Frame, standard M Frame or M Frame Alpha.
Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 Hybrid Replacement Lens Features:
- Lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Photochromic - Sport performance lens for flat to bright light. Neutral transmission for truer color perception across a wide variety of light conditions. Lens darkens in sunlight.
- Inactivated: 89% Light Transmission
- Activated: 27% Light Transmission
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Made In USA
The lens doesn't react to brightness thru car glass or if wearing a hat, so it doesn't do what I expected or needed. It reacts if exposed to direct sunlight, but I live in Texas, hence a hat and sunglasses are mandatory. Disappointed with this product, but love my Oakley's