Noisefighters SightLines Adapter Plates For 3M Peltor Headsets
Noisefighters SightLines Adapter Plates For 3M Peltor Headsets (1 Pair)
Mount ear pads to your headset using this pair of snap-in adapter plates. You must purchase Noisefighters Sightlines Standard/Universal Ear Pads with Adhesive Backing in order to actually utilize this product.
- The snap-in plate used on this model is a clone of the 3M Peltor HY79/HY80 snap-in mounting plate. If your headset is not listed below but is still compatible with the HY79 or HY80 marked plate, then it is guaranteed compatible with our model. If you have a 3M Peltor HY10 marked adapter plate, you instead need to order this model. If you have a 3M Peltor HYX1 or HYX2 or HYX3 or HYX4 or HYX5 marked adapter plate, you instead need to order this model. If you have any other markings on your Peltor snap-in adapter plates, we likely do not have a suitable product at this time.
Notice: Noisefighters Peltor HY79/HY80 Clone Mounting Plate does not fit Rangeguard Sport Tactical 100/Sport Tactical 300/Sport Tactical 500 or the Worktunes Wireless Bluetooth model. This is not a problem because you can reuse the existing plate on the headset. Please purchase Noisefighters Sightlines Standard/Universal Ear Pads, peel off the original foam pads from the existing plastic plate, and stick Sightlines on that plastic plate. It's very simple.
- 3M Worktunes AM/FM Original Model Only (Not wireless Bluetooth model; please read warning above)
- 3M Peltor Comtac II/III/XP/XPI
- 3M Peltor Protac
- 3M Peltor Shotgunner
- 3M Peltor Sound-Trap
- 3M Peltro Sport
- 3M Peltor SportTac (This is not the Sport Tactical, which is not compatible; see notice above)
- 3M Peltor SWAT-Tac II/III
- 3M Peltor Tactical 6-S
- 3M Peltor Tactical Pro
- 3M Peltor Tactical Sport-Racing Electronics Platinum Plus Headsets
They work well with the noisefighters and mate well with our Peltor ComTacs
The noisefigher sight lines are 1 of those products that when you see it, you are like “why didn’t I think of that. No more pinched ears from the ear cups smashing your glasses!