Noisefighters Oakley M Frame 3.0 Shooting Kit
- Usually ships the next business day
Frequently bought together:
Enjoy world class hearing and eye protection with the Noisefighters Oakley M Frame 3.0 Shooting Kit.
Shooting Kit Contains:
- (1) Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 Ballistic Eyewear - You pick the frame and lens color
- (1) Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff
- (1) Pair of Noisefighters SightLines Gel Ear Cushions
Noisefighters SightLines Gel Ear Pads Features:
- Bottom line: these are upgraded gel ear pads that are the first with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the seal and causing headaches.
- New 2019 design for our STANDARD MODEL features a lip to slide under the clips of headsets like Impact Sport and a non-permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for a much more secure fit.
- Best results with straight-style glasses arms, and our super-soft silicone gel produces an amazing seal with other types of glasses arms.
- Our unique horseshoe-ring shaped double-hump front face and 1/4" inch of silicone gel provide significantly better softness and sealing vs. competitors' pads.
- When headset is lowered as much as possible, glasses temples arms can be dropped into relief cuts and will sit in a protected channel just above the ear. Using the relief cuts is completely optional. Our gel pads also work like normal without glasses.
- Use of super-premium acoustic memory foam and a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening that is immediately noticeable to even the most casual user.
- Designed by a Marine Corps combat veteran, made in the USA, and designed for use in any climate. Polyurethane outer skin is UV-resistant, waterproof, and much longer-lasting than vinyl used on cheap pads. These gel pads are tough. Plus, we warranty our pads for an entire year, regardless of what continent or climate you operated in.
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Features:
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Selected for PEO Soldier’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
- Compatible with Oakley SI M-Frame Helo Gasket
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
Howard Leight Impact Sport Features:
- Amplifies ambient sound to safe 82 dB – response technology revert to passive hearing protector when noise reaches 82 dB
- Allows wearers to hear important communications, including other shooters and environmental sounds
- Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Low-profile design with cut-out allows for full clearance of firearm stock, eliminating interference while shooting
- Features Bilsom Technology’s patented Air Flow Control? technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening off the field
Made In USA