Moldex 2300 N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhale Valve 10/Bx
- Usually ships the next business day.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 29||and get 3% off|
|Buy 30 or above||and get 5% off|
Stay cool on the job. Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off.
Easy fit, more comfort. The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
Last longer, use fewer. The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Suitable for welding. 2300 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications. Dura-Mesh’s Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in hot humid conditions common to most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
Applications Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
Made In USA