MCR Safety Klondike KD7 Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Light Blue UV-AF Lens
Bulk discount rates
Save money when you buy more.
|BUY 12 - 59||3% OFF|
|BUY 60 +||5% OFF|
A new addition to one of MCR Safety's all time best selling series! The Klondike KD7 safety glasses series gives you all the style, comfort and protection you need on the job or while at play. This series is loaded with features that that will keep you safe while looking good! The KD7 features a half frame design, has an extremely low profile, and is ridiculously lightweight - weighing in at 24.8 grams! Other features include a soft, permanently bonded TPR nose pad with adjustable customized fit, streamlined permanently bonded TPR temple arms, and has no removable parts! All of this while exceeding ANSI Z87+ high impact standards. The rugged polycarbonate lenses filter 99.9% of harmful UV rays up to 385nm.
- UV-AF Anti-Fog coating
- Extremely low profile, lightweight (24.8 grams) half-frame design
- Zero removable components
- Rugged polycarbonate lenses filter 99.9% of harmful U.V. rays (385nm)
- Streamlined permanently bonded TPR temple arms
- Soft, permanently bonded TPR nose pad with adjustable customized fit
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87+ high-impact standards