Howard Leight Viking Multi-Position Ear Muff NRR 27
- Usually ships the next business day
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 3% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
Viking series multiple-position earmuffs give workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over the head behind the head or under-the-chin. Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE, including hard hats, visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. Plus, Viking's robust non-deforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse while protecting your workers in electrical environments. The Viking series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
PATENTED AIR FLOW CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Viking series earmuffs.
- Multiple-position headband allows for a variety of wearing styles; a great alternative to cap-mounted earmuffs
- Wear when using other PPE
- Patented Air Flow Control technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight
- Inner-ventilated headband reduces pressure on head; breathes easier in warm/humid climates
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Elastic headband strap for better positioning when worn behind-the-head or under-the-chin
- Non-deforming, dielectric construction suitable for electrical environments