Howard Leight Thunder T2 Dielectric Ear Muff NRR 28
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 3% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
Thunder series earmuffs are designed with all-day comfort in mind. Thunder headband earmuffs feature a unique dual headband for better positioning and breathability, and a non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments. The Thunder series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
AIR FLOW CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- NRR 28
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
These are nicely made and adjustable but don't expand enough to fit me comfortably. It's really a shame because if they opened just and inch further they would be my favorite Ear Muffs.