Gunnar Torpedo Computer Glasses with Onyx Frame and Amber Lens
- Usually Ships In 7-14 Business Days
Welcome to the elite. Torpedo is designed to heighten focus and visual endurance, elevating performance beyond the competition. The lightweight frame features a wrapped design for panoramic viewing and low-profile temples for audio headset compatibility.
- Nylon material for a lightweight and comfortable fit
- Wrap-around design for a panoramic viewing experience
- Ultra-slim temples provide audio headset compatibility
- Half-rim frame for minimal visual distractions
- Metal pin hinge for added durability
- Textured nose bridge for a secure fit
- Lens Width: 73 mm
- Nose: 16 mm
- Front Width: 136 mm
- Temple: 118 mm
- AMBER – BLPF 65, BLOCKS 65% OF BLUE LIGHT - The signature Amber lens tint offers the best enhancement of contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare, and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum. Our signature Amber lens tint filters 65% of harmful high-intensity blue light and 100% of UV light.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the naked eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.