Gunnar Phenom Computer Reading Glasses with Onyx Frame and Liquet Lens
- Usually ships the next business day.
Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high-velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind Phenom tinted reading glasses is only outdone by one thing… its artistic style. Micro-engineered lens locks add both flexibility and flair.
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Adjustable floating nose pads
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Nose: 18 mm
- Temple: 134 mm
- LIQUET – BLPF 35, BLOCKS 35% OF BLUE LIGHT - The Gunnar Liquet lens is the in-between solution for those who need a balanced color spectrum as well as protection from artificial blue light. The Gunnar Liquet lens blocks 35% of artificial blue light without the tint so your creativity won’t be inhibited, and your eyes will feel much more relaxed at the same time.
Gunnars custom lens tints filter blue light and block UV to enhance contrast and protect eyes. The filtered spectrum replicates natural light, minimizing visual stress.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the naked eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.