Gunnar Cruz Computer Glasses with Navy Frame and Amber Lens
- Usually Ships In 7-14 Business Days
Say bon voyage to digital eye strain. Cruz provides GUNNAR protection for those who have developing eyes. An ideal fit for narrow faces, the nylon frame features a 5-barrel hinge for durability and lasting comfort. This frame style is recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Nylon material for a flexible and comfortable fit
- Wide format lenses for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Curved nose rest for even weight distribution
- Proprietary GUNNAR lens technology
- 5-barrel hinge for added durability
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Nose: 17 mm
- Front Width: 142 mm
- Temple: 133 mm
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- AMBER – BLPF 65, BLOCKS 65% OF BLUE LIGHT - The signature Amber lens tint offers the best enhancement of contrast and visual performance while minimizing screen glare, and diminishing the harshest parts of the color spectrum. Our signature Amber lens tint filters 65% of harmful high-intensity blue light and 100% of UV light.
Artificial light from energy efficient computers and overhead fluorescent lighting consists of narrow bands of high energy light instead of equally balanced, full spectrum the human eye prefers. Changing the color of your screen or brightness does not affect the quality of the digital light. Gunnar lens tints filter and balance the transmitted spectrum, reducing high energy visible [HEV] light and warming the overall view. With harsh blue light reduced, sensitive parts of the eye are engaged, increasing perceived contrast. Filtering blue light from a backlit screen reduces visual recovery time and protects the eyes.
Gunnar custom tints tune artificial blue light to enhance the physiology of the naked eye, increasing contrast perception and shifting the color spectrum for visual efficiency.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1+ certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.