Gargoyles Victor Sunglasses with Matte Gunmetal Frame and Brown Gradient Polarized Lens
- Usually Ships in 7-10 Days
The Victor has a retro aviator style. It features an oleophobic treatment to repel oily substances. It is sleek and unisex. It has spring-loaded temples to accommodate for a larger fit. The Victor protects from harmful UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C rays.
- Retro aviator style
- Oleophobic treatment to repel oils
- Sleek, unisex
- Spring-loaded temples
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Packaging includes Gargoyles case and microfiber cloth
Brown Gradient Polarized Lens:
- Commonly used in outdoor applications.
- Polarized filtration eliminates glare and reduces eye fatigue. Lenses block blue light and bright sunlight resulting in a crisp clear view.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Temple Length: 138 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Lens Height: 48 mm
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
*Please note that while these glasses would presumably pass ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards, they are NOT certified, and are therefore not endorsed as safety eyewear by Safety Glasses USA.
Used these for driving purposes only. Put them on one day and they just fell apart. Frame broke just above the lens. For the price they should be just a little more durable. Will not buy again.