Eclipser HD Plastic ISO Certified Solar Eclipse Glasses
- Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
We are extremely proud to introduce the brand new Eclipser HD Safe Solar Glasses. These eclipse glasses are independently tested and are ISO and CE certified for the safest direct solar viewing. Not only do they look red-carpet ready, our plastic eclipse glasses are manufactured exclusively with scratch resistant polymer (black/silver) material and have an optical density of 5 or greater. These Eclipser HD Glasses filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light. Our premium filters create the sharpest solar images with an amazing and natural orange color.
These new, stylish, plastic eclipse glasses scream "quality" and are spectacular for sales at schools, planetariums, science centers, and major retailers. Can you imagine what sales will be like in 2017 when 100 MILLION people in the United states will be viewing a total-eclipse for the first time? Order now and take advantage of what specialists are calling the largest scientific event in modern day history! Are you going to be prepared for the Super Bowl of the sky?
All "once in a lifetime" events like this deserve optimum quality and attention to detail. Our goal is to deliver you the best of the best so you can have the most amazing eclipse viewing experience imaginable!
Includes microfiber pouch for cleaning and storage.
- Eclipser HD is not ANSI Z87 certified and therefore not endorsed for use as safety eyewear where impact hazards exist
- Conforms to and meets the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun
- Meets the transmission requirements of EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun
- Meets the transmission requirements of AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors
Fits a little big on my face but i can look straight at the sun!
As expected. Excellent quality.
Too much light come in around the nose. They are made for a person eith a narrow nose bridge.