DEWALT Women's Heated Jacket With Battery & Charger
- Usually Ships In 2-3 Business Days
Fantastic for working outside in cold weather, attending sporting events, walking the dog or just plain keeping warm on a cold day. The DEWALT® DCHJ066C1 Heated Jacket can provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat. This jacket features 4 Core Heating Zones and 3 temperatures. The outer shell is wind and water resistant while the lining is a soft and comfortable faux fur. This is fully outfitted with a DEWALT® 20V battery, fast charger and DCB092 adapter. The USB power adapter can be used to charge your portable accessories.
- Outer Shell - Polyester, Spandex / Inner Shell - Polyester.
- Up to 5.5 Hours of runtime on low setting using the 20V MAX* compact 1.5 Ah battery.
- Soft water and wind resistant polyester blend outer shell.
- 4 core heating zones (Left/Right chest, mid-back, and collar).
- Removable, adjustable hood.
- LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with preheat function).
- Premium 20V MAX* batteries stored in an efficient battery pocket.
- USB power source with 2 USB power ports. Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets.
- New extension that allows you to place it in front or back pockets.
- Battery pockets expands to accept DEWALT XR 4.0 Ah battery packets.
- Wind guard that blocks the wind from coming through the zipper.
- 4 total pockets: Inside, left chest pocket designed to allow for running charging cord from battery pocket to cell phone, L&R waist and Back.
- DCHJ066 Heated Jacket
- DCB201 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion Battery (1.5 Ah)
- DCB091 USB Power Source
Write a review later