Crews Headgear With Faceshield
- Usually ships the next business day
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
Face shields are designed to shield the wearer's face and provide additional protection to their eyes. Face shields provide protection against light impact hazards, small metal chips, small particles and sparks. Safety Glasses are always recommended to be worn with face shields.
Crews 103 Headgear with Face Shield Features:
- ABS Material: Plastic Resin forms shell for the headgear
- Crown is made of nylon 66
- 4 inch sparkguard made from HDPE Plastic
- Large ratchet handle is easy to adjust, even with gloves, for optimum fit
- Large cotton sweatband for better fit, durability, and is washable
- 5 system cam lock for added impact resistence
- 103 Headgear accepts most manufacturer’s universally punched windows
- Adjust headbands accommodate hat sizes from 6 1/2 to 7 3/4 (head measurements from 20.5” to 24.3/8”)
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 Safety Standard
- Face shield Material: Polycarbonate
- Face shield Size: 8” x 15.5”, .040 thick
- Item number: 181540
Lens Color: Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility. *Note: The face shield is shipped with a blue protective wrap. Remove the blue wrapping prior to installing and wearing the face shield.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified.