MCR Safety Headgear With Faceshield
Bulk discount rates
Save money when you buy more.
|BUY 12 - 59||3% OFF|
|BUY 60 +||5% OFF|
Face shields are designed to shield the wearer's face and provide additional protection to their eyes. Face shields provide protection against light impact hazards, small metal chips, small particles and sparks. Safety Glasses are always recommended to be worn with face shields.
Crews 103 Headgear with 181540 Face Shield Features:
- ABS Material: Plastic Resin forms shell for the headgear
- Crown is made of nylon 66
- 4 inch sparkguard made from HDPE Plastic
- Large ratchet handle is easy to adjust, even with gloves, for optimum fit
- Large cotton sweatband for better fit, durability, and is washable
- 5 system cam lock for added impact resistance
- 103 Headgear accepts most manufacturer’s universally punched windows
- Adjust headbands accommodate hat sizes from 6 1/2 to 7 3/4 (head measurements from 20.5” to 24.3/8”)
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2015 Safety Standard
- Face shield Material: Polycarbonate
- Face shield Size: 8” x 15.5”, .040 thick
- Face shield MPN: 181540
Lens Color: Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility. *Note: The face shield is shipped with a blue protective wrap. Remove the blue wrapping prior to installing and wearing the face shield.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified
Crews Headgear With Faceshield
works great. I love it
Nice comfortable Face Shield for a reasonable price from a good company!
I was looking for something to wear when I go back to teach this fall and this Face shield was SO much better than others that have been purchased for our department members. My hope is that it will give me that extra layer of protection in the pandemic environment along with my mask and gloves.