Crews 2230R Indirect Vent Goggle with Clear Lens
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
The 2230R indirect vented goggle provides a full, unobstructed field of vision and can be worn with most half-mask respirators. The transparent protective PVC body permits a comfortable fit over prescription eyewear while protecting against impact and liquid splash hazards. ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified.
- Indirect ventilation
- Fits over prescription eyewear
- Duramass scratch-resistant coating
- Elastic headband for adjustability & fit
- Rubber straps are latex-free
- Secure comfortable seal around the face
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Temple Width: 192 mm
- Lens Height: 60 mm
- Lens Width: 155 mm
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- ANSI D3 Splash
- ANSI D4 Dust
Easy to use product for use when cement grinding. Easy yo clean & re-use.
My school ordered a set of these goggles for our chemistry students last fall. They only made it one school year. The elastic straps break very easily just by barely stretching to put on the goggles, or while adjusting goggles to fit properly. I will now have to spend money out of my own pocket to buy elastic to make new straps so our goggles will be functional again. I highly recommend you consider a different product if you are looking for goggles that will withstand more than 50 uses.
Product came very quickly, was exactly asdescribed and I will reorder again. Thank you!