Bolle IRI-s Safety Glasses with Black Temples and Smoke Anti-Fog Lens
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
Because every face is unique, Bollé Safety has developed IRI-s, a model of universal safety spectacle that are ultra-modular and infinitely adaptable to every individual thanks to the B-Flex shape memory bridge.
Features exclusive Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch PLATINUM coating. This permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching and delays the onset of fogging for more than 2 minutes, assuring greater safety, reliability and comfort. The new PLATINUM lens coating guarantees improved protection in all conditions.
- High impact 2.2 mm polycarbonate lens, anti-fog/anti-scratch coated on both sides
- 99.99% UVA and UVB light absorption
- High contour (9 base), single-piece lens with 180-degree distortion-free viewing and superior optical quality
- Upper brow protection
- B-Flex shape memory bridge
- PLATINUM anti-fog coating
- Optimal fit and comfort with co-injected, pivoting temples
- Microfiber pouch and adjustable cord
- Assembly and production work, Automotive, Drilling, Emergency response, Solar UV exposure, Telecommunications and Vision correction
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2015 requirements
Good glasses but one major flaw....
LOOK GREAT FOR THE PRICE.