AvaUV Capsule UV Disinfection Cabinet
The AvaUV Capsule is a mobile device and small equipment UV disinfection station. Compact form factor fits anywhere hand washing, and device disinfection is critical. Perfect for various high-touch items and non-medical devices, it utilizes powerful, close-proximity UVC lamps and an optimally designed disinfection chamber.
The Capsule is the perfect device for quickly disinfecting car keys, mobile phones, badges, tools, and other high-touch items. With a quick 30 second cycle time, the Capsule won't slow you down. Ideal locations include building entrances, common areas, waiting rooms, work areas, and classrooms, to name a few.
The Capsule is proven to kill dangerous pathogens in 30 seconds through accredited third-party testing:
- Human Coronavirus-229E - 99.23%
- Human Rhinovirus 16 - 99.99%
- Clostridium difficile - 99.999%
- Escherichia coli - 99.9999%
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) - 99.99999%
- 30-second disinfection cycle time
- Hands-clean design with auto-door for touch-free item removal
- One-button disinfection requires no training
- interface displays cycle status, disinfection count down, and total cycles
- Made in the USA
- Operator-protected lockout and cycle interrupt
- Kills up to 99.99999% of MRSA
- Kills up to 99.99992% of E. coli
- Kills up to 99.999% of C. di
- 254nm UVC output
- Power 110V, 1.5Amps
- 2 high efficiency lamps, 10,000hr life
- Shelf supports items being disinfected
- Exterior: 27"W x 10"D x 10"H
- Interior: 22.25"W x 7"D x 3.5"H
- Door: 22.25"W x 4"H
- Weight: 25 lbs
Not available in DC, HI, IN, NM, PR, WY. Please contact us for details.
Proven to kill viruses* and bacteria**
UV-C is an effective way to prevent microorganisms from replicating and spreading in any environment. By destroying nucleic acids of pathogen DNA and RNA, it renders them incapable of functioning. Take comfort in knowing that your personal and professional tools are disinfected from potentially harmful pathogens when using AvaUV products.
All AvaUV products proudly carry proven efficacy through accredited third-party testing.
*Human Coronavirus-229E and Human Rhinovirus 16. **Clostridium difficile. Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Aureus
Capsule disinfection use example
A quick video to show how easy and efficient the AvaUV capsule...
AvaUV Family of Products - Quick UV-C Disinfection
Purposefully designed, build, and tested for anyone concerned ...
Capsule - Unboxing the Capsule and Set Up - 00
Quickly unbox and set up the Capsule in just a few minutes! I...
AvaUV - A Higher Level of Clean
This shows a brief look at AvaUV and how it works to mitigate ...