3M 1860 N95 Respirator NIOSH and FDA-Registered
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1000000 units
- The minimum order quantity is one million (1,000,000) masks.
- The current price is $2.19 for qualifying govt and medical customers and $2.86 for all other customers.
- The minimum quantity and prices are set by 3M and are not negotiable.
- To acquire 3M respirators, you must provide all paperwork for 3M's Compliance Department. Our team will help you navigate this process.
- The full process to review and submit the application averages 4-10 days.
- The 3M 1860 N95 Face Mask orders are prioritized for Government, Medical Facilities, and First Responders.
3M 1860 Purchase Procedure Overview:
- Contact us to receive an information packet.
- Submit the required documentation.
- Wait for 3M approval.
- Upon 3M approval we will provide a lead time for production and delivery.
- Buyer will deposit the full purchase price into an escrow account.
- Once the buyer confirms inspection/delivery they will give the Escrow Agent authorization to release the escrowed funds and the transaction is complete.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Product Data Sheet
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions.
- Dusty Operations, Grinding, Medical, Polishing, Sanding, Sweeping, Woodworking
- NIOSH-Approved, FDA-Registered, CE Approved