Bolle Solis Safety Glasses with Shiny Black Frame and Blue Mirror Anti-Scratch Lenses
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 59||and get 3% off|
|Buy 60 or above||and get 5% off|
The Solis has a good wrap for styling while maintaining optical quality without distortion. It has co-molded temples with a non-slip frame. It is flexible and lightweight with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. The Solis protects from harmful UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C rays.
- 2.2 mm polycarbonate lens
- High contour (8) base
- Distortion free lens with superior optical quality
- Rubber temple tips add more comfort and prevent slipping.
- Flexible temples to fit larger faces
- Anti-Scratch coating
- 99.99% UVA and UVB light absorption
- Packaging includes Bolle microfiber pouch and Bolle neck cord.
Blue Mirror Lens:
- Commonly used in outdoor applications. Gray lens with blue mirror coating.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Temple Length: 111 mm
- Temple Width: 142 mm
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
- ANSI Z87.1-2010
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
Neck Cord Included
Good fit, firm feel.
I purchased these safety glasses because I was looking for something more comfortable and easier to wear with a hat. I usually wear the pyramex outlander safety glasses. If I could take the lenses from the outlanders and put them on Bolle glasses that would be the perfect safety glasses. The only thing I don't like about the bolle glasses is they don't have the yellow tinted lenses when looking through them like the outlanders do. Other than that they are nice glasses.
Tight fit across head. Similar fit to S & W magnum mini for kids or small adults.
I use these for work. I use to buy these Austrian made safety glasses from Home Depot they were about40 but every time I would scratch them at work I was buying a new pair...lets just say that got expensive. But these from Bolle are a quarter of the price and just as good and comfortable. If you work in a place where you will scratch your glasses sooner or later ...these are perfect.