The Bobster Road Master combines the best of Interchangeable Eyewear and Transitional Lenses. The quick-snap adjustable strap allows easy conversion from sunglasses to goggles and back, while the anti-fog, photochromic lenses automatically react to temperature and the amount of exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. Made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate, the lenses comfortably and naturally darken in the sun and lighten indoors in 1-2 minutes. The closed cell memory foam provides added comfort and protection from wind and dust.
- Photochromic Lens - Quickly and seamlessly darken in the sun and lighten indoors. VLT = 19% - 33%
- Detachable Strap - Quickly convert fro sunglasses to goggles and back with the quick-snap adjustable strap.
- Polycarbonate Lenses - Shatter-resistant lenses with 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays.
- Grilamid Frames - Molded, Swiss-made material is light, flexible, and more durable than conventional plastics.
- Ultimate Convenience - Wear constantly from indoors to outdoors, sunny to cloudy or even day to night, without having to change glasses or lenses.
- Closed-Cell Memory Foam - Removable, quality-molded foam adds comfort and long-lasting durability while protecting from wind and debris.
- Protective Case - Includes a convenient belt case for storage and protection.
*Please note that these glasses are NOT ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified as safety glasses, and are therefore not recommended for use as such.
No video currently associated with this product.
Bobster Road Master Black Frame Photochromic Lens Motorcycle SunglassesDarren GeletchukJune 18, 2012Great riding glasses for dawn, daytime, and dusk. Excellent value compared to other brands I've owned.
Bobster Road Master Black Frame Photochromic Lens Motorcycle Sunglasseswayne lorfingSeptember 13, 2006Glasses are great but delivery was 2 weeks due to back order. Everything is as advertised.
Bobster Road Master Black Frame Photochromic Lens Motorcycle SunglassesTony CamarataSeptember 13, 2006Ideal for taking off in the early morning and when the sun rises you don't need to stop to put on you sunglasses.