- Youngstown Carpenter Plus Gloves
Current Top Sellers
We no longer carry this item. Here are some similar products you may be interested in.
Youngstown's Carpenter Plus features Shortened Fingers and Thumb for true Fingertip Dexterity when handling nails, screws, wires other small items. The glove is form-fit and non-slip reinforced for lasting durability and grip.
For a chart to help determine your Glove Size see the Youngstown Gloves Size Chart
- The Plus Series offers a great deal of Palm and Finger coverage.
- Further, the PVC based Asphalt Reinforcement Material is tough, tacky, and supple reinforcement.
- This makes the gloves more dexterous, more durable and provides a more secure grip even in wet conditions.
- All Plus Series gloves feature a FlexMesh cuff which is the most snug, supportive, protective, breathable and comfortable cuff closing system on the market.
- No continual adjusting and readjusting is needed with this system.
- The most anatomically correct palm construction on the market prevents bunching between the thumb and index finger.
- The English Thumb is a 3-Dimensional design.
- Youngstown internalizes the knuckle protection on the back of the hand.
- Youngstown’s internalized protection will NOT get “caught up” when reaching into a tool pouch or pocket, and provides great protection for the knuckle.
- The Carpenter Plus Glove is shortened on the middle and index fingers and thumb to provide fingertip dexterity, ideal for those who do carpentry, assembly or manufacturing work.