Current Top Sellers
CLEARANCE ITEM - ALL SALES FINAL
Youngstown's Carpenter Plus features Shortened Fingers and Thumb for true Fingertip Dexterity when handling nails, screws, wires other small items. The glove is form-fit and non-slip reinforced for lasting durability and grip.
For a chart to help determine your Glove Size see the Youngstown Gloves Size Chart
- The Plus Series offers a great deal of Palm and Finger coverage.
- Further, the PVC based Asphalt Reinforcement Material is tough, tacky, and supple reinforcement.
- This makes the gloves more dexterous, more durable and provides a more secure grip even in wet conditions.
- All Plus Series gloves feature a FlexMesh cuff which is the most snug, supportive, protective, breathable and comfortable cuff closing system on the market.
- No continual adjusting and readjusting is needed with this system.
- The most anatomically correct palm construction on the market prevents bunching between the thumb and index finger.
- The English Thumb is a 3-Dimensional design.
- Youngstown internalizes the knuckle protection on the back of the hand.
- Youngstown’s internalized protection will NOT get “caught up” when reaching into a tool pouch or pocket, and provides great protection for the knuckle.
- The Carpenter Plus Glove is shortened on the middle and index fingers and thumb to provide fingertip dexterity, ideal for those who do carpentry, assembly or manufacturing work.