Radians Extremis Safety Glass is sleek, modern and stylish, yet integrates the compliance and comfort elements end users demand from a safety glass.
- Foam-lined frame provides extra protection against dust and debris.
- Soft rubber nose pads provide a comfortable fit.
- Full frame with polycarbonate lens offers a stylish look with impact protection.
- Provides 99.9% UV protection.
- Anti-Fog Lenses.
Low IR Anti-Fog Lens:
- Designed for peripheral personnel and visitors who are not exposed to direct IR radiation.
- Great for use under a welding helmet – allows welder to see his work clearly without suffering “welders flash burn” from surrounding welders.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
*NOTE - * Low IR* Lens Option Protects against harmful arc flashes. Low IR lenses DO NOT meet the Shade requirements of Table I of ANSI Z87.1 and should NOT be used for any type of welding application.
Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
No video currently associated with this product.