Current Top Sellers
Edge Notch Tactical Eyewear
The Notch offers the ultimate peripheral vision with an open-framed solid shield that is great for activities that require high impact protection, such as range training and shooting sports. Its flexible and durable matte black frame is equipped with a soft thermoplastic rubber nosepiece to create a comfortable, nonslip fit. The unique lens design eliminates top frame optical obstructions, making it an excellent choice for shooting with a sight.
- Military grade Vapor Shield (Anti-Fog - Absolutely impervious to fog)
- 3X anti-scratch coating
- Wrap-around frame with no side shield distortion
- Straight temple that rests comfortably on your head and doesn't pinch
- Frame consists of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material (material increases "grip" as it becomes moist or warm)
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Soft cleaning bag included
Tiger’s Eye Lens:
Tiger’s Eye lenses are engineered to be the ideal shooting lens for the ultimate marksman. They increase contrast and depth perception in overcast conditions and feature a blue light filter that reduces eyestrain and fatigue. The addition of Vapor Shield© military grade anti-fog technology keeps these lenses completely resistant to fog, even in extreme environments. 50% of visible light passes through this lens color.
Compliance: Edge Tactical Eyewear glasses are tested in independent laboratories to ensure their compliance with ANSI Z87.1+2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards. All Edge lenses block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation and are coated to reduce scratching.