Also known as “American Sniper” sunglasses
, the Wiley X Saint
is hailed as one of the most popular and durable styles around. From our Military troops to outdoor enthusiasts, these shatterproof and distortion-free lenses are of the highest caliber in safety eyewear.
Worn by Bradley Cooper in the movie American Sniper, these sunglasses meet the U.S. Military specifications as Combat Protective eyewear. With a superior field of vision and a high-mass/high-velocity rating, these sunglasses are a must have for military professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Available in a variety of frame and lens colors.
- Distortion-free lenses
- Worn by Bradley Cooper in American Sniper
- Interchangeable lens system
- 100%UVA/UVB protection
- Temple and nose bridge are double injected
- Rated as OSHA protective; High-Mass and High-Velocity Rated
- Prescription ready
- Fits head size: S-M
- Includes zippered case, cleaning cloth and a leash cord
- Frame Width: 153 (69 lens/15 bridge)
- Temple Length: 114
- Lens Height: 41
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Meets GL-PD 10-12 MCEP Standard
- Supersedes MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard
- Rated as OSHA Grade Occupational Protective Eyewear
No video currently associated with this product.