LeadHead Passive Welding Helmet Features:
- Shade 10
- Lightweight thermoplastic shell.
- Fully adjustable nylon suspension
- Lift front with viewing area of 2” X 4 ¼”
- “Shake Down” helmet minimizes carbon monoxide build up
- Optionally balanced
- Ample space for respirators.
Compliance: Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards.
Note to Customers:
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
No video currently associated with this product.