Specifically designed to fit women, the new W-Series eyewear is narrower across the front, shorter at the temple and slimmer in the nose bridge than standard safety eyewear, providing optimum fit and coverage. The secure, comfortable fit is reason enough that women will actually want to wear these new styles. The styling details will have women demanding to wear their eyewear. ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
W300 Series Features:
- 7-base, single polycarbonate lens construction
- Molded nosepiece
- Smooth, tapered temples for comfort
- Designed and shaped to fit women
- Hardcoat Anti-Scratch lenses for maximum durability
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified
No video currently associated with this product.
Uvex W300 Series Safety Glasses with Tortoise Shell Frame and Clear Hardcoat LensStephanieSeptember 7, 2012Super cute and effective!