Edge Hamel Tactical Eyewear
The Hamel has a modern wrap-around design that flawlessly combines function and fashion. This stylish eye pro looks great with BDUs or casual attire, while its ballistic rating makes it a perfect choice for the most unpredictable circumstances. Its flexible and durable rubberized matte black frame has foam nose pads that make the glasses easy to wear all day. A sleek brow guard blocks light from above and recessed lens cavities prevent airflow from drying out the eyes.
- Military grade Vapor Shield (Anti-Fog - Absolutely impervious to fog)
- 3X anti-scratch coating
- Wrap-around frame with no side shield distortion
- Straight temple that rests comfortably on your head and doesn't pinch
- Frame consists of a flexible & durable TR90/Nylon compound material (material increases "grip" as it becomes moist or warm)
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- Soft cleaning bag included
Polarized Gradient Smoke Lens:
Polarized Gradient Smoke lenses have a vertical smoke-to-clear tint that equalizes harsh light from above and soft light from below. This is a favorite for activities such as daytime reading and driving. The addition of a polarizing filter increases clarity by reducing glare. 14% of visible light passes through this lens color.
Compliance: Edge Tactical Eyewear glasses are tested in independent laboratories to ensure their compliance with ANSI Z87.1+2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 standards. All Edge lenses block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation and are coated to reduce scratching.
No video currently associated with this product.