+2.00 Diopter Strength
Sleek wraparound frame
No side shield distortion
Durable lightweight nylon temples
Scratch resistant hard coat polycarbonate lens
99.9% protection from UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
Polarized Smoke Bifocal Lens:
- The perfect all-around tint for standard shading in normal light conditions
- Leaves all colors true to life
- Polarized film filters out glare by blocking intense light from above and reflected light from below allowing only direct light
- 16% of the total amount of light passes through this polarized smoke lens
- Features "Polarized" imprint lettering near top of right lens
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified.
- Meets U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements - MIL-PRF-31013 clause 184.108.40.206.
No video currently associated with this product.
Edge Zorge Ballistic Bifocal Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Polarized Smoke LensStevenOctober 31, 2012Nice lightweight glasses - the bi-focal feature allows me to read without having to have my other glasses with me all the time.
Edge Zorge Ballistic Bifocal Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Polarized Smoke LensCapt Rich WittigMay 25, 2012I live in the tropics on a boat. These glasses permit me to read charts (I'm and old Sailor) and navigate at the same time without change of glasses. Wonderful Sun Glasses. durable, scratch resist, polorized, great style. The reading section of the sun glasses take some getting used to but after a few weeks everything seems to work automatically. Buy the product! Regards, Capt. Rich
Edge Zorge Ballistic Bifocal Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Polarized Smoke LensBob UllrickMay 12, 2012I was very surprised with the quality of these sun glasses, absolutely wonderful; especially for the price. They fit great, the lenses are so clear and the polarization is awesome. The wrap around feature of the glasses really protect my eyes from the wind and elements. I thought I would need glasses with foam, but feel these are perfect for me when riding, just love em.