With its rugged design, Uvex ExtremePro is ideal for foundries, chemical plants, metalworking, machining, pulp and paper, shipbuilding or oil and gas industries. MoistureWick brow accessory absorbs and wicks away perspiration to keep lenses clear in hot environments.
GripClick frame width adjustment ensures a comfortable fit for all face sizes.
FlexFit bendable temples and nosepiece for a more comfortable, customized fit.
Ratcheting temples make it easy to adjust the lens angle for a close fit.
Exceptional Total-Cost-of-Ownership Value
- Economical and easy lens replacement allows for multiple tints and long-term use of the eyewear.
- Replaceable nosepiece and brow accessory extends the life of the eyewear.
- High-performance coatings provide longer lens life.
Recommended Industries/Use: Chemical • Manufacturing • Oil and Gas • Steel and Metals • Utilities
Hazards: Abrasion • Extreme Environment • Impact
- Reflect 50 - Provides comfortable transition in and out of direct sunlight; reduces glare; good universal tint; NOT a transitional/photochromic lens.
- Ultra-dura hard coat is permanently bonded to the lens and is scratch-resistant
- Supra-Dura high-performance anti-scratch coating is
permanently bonded to the lens and is ultra scratch-resistant to provide up to 5x* more lens life compared to
other lens coatings on the market.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and CSA Z94.3 certified.
No video currently associated with this product.
Uvex ExtremePro Safety Glasses with SCT-Reflect 50 Supra-Dura Anti-Scratch LensJEREMYNovember 2, 2012THESE SIT A LITTLE BIT TO FAR FORWARD ON MY NOSE. THEY HIT ANY HAT THAT I AM WEARING AND CAUSE DISCOMFORT
Uvex ExtremePro Safety Glasses with SCT-Reflect 50 Supra-Dura Anti-Scratch LensAlex BanashakApril 20, 2011Awesome safety glasses